The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

/
0 Comments
it has been decided that from now on I will post poetry, of which I have a plethora, instead of Entertaining and Well-Articulated thoughts, of which I have few. everything will be from this school year & I will probably intersperse older things with current pieces until I'm caught up

mostly this is a good way for me to keep track of poems and also makes forcing my friendz to read my writing more convenient for all parties involved
pls enjoy


The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

I licked blackberry juice
from needle’s edge.
Dove off cliffs
to wrangle clouds.
My voice roared
over mountain peaks, but

fortune buries the bold.
And now, the willow tree
is my mother. Now, I watch the sky
with two feet on the ground. Now,
my words are borne away by wind,
or a heavy sigh.

The whir of a beehive
is louder than my breath.

















c u soon w/ more words!!!

-rach





You may also like

No comments:

SUBSCRIBE

Powered by Blogger.